Saturday, October 12, 2013

Why Choose A Halogen Oven

My first introduction to halogen ovens was via a late night shopping channel. I don't mind admitting that I pretty well wrote them off as just another gimmicky gadget. Those shopping channels are great if you have insomnia - but not for much else.

I first realized that I had made a mistake when I was talking to my sister-in-law, who had just got herself a halogen oven. To say that she was somewhat enthusiastic about it would be a bit of an understatement. She had virtually stopped using her main oven and was using the halogen oven to prepare most of her meals!

The thing about halogen ovens is that they are just so versatile, fast and convenient. You can cook anything in them that you would cook in a traditional oven - but much faster, close to microwave oven times.

And you can cook all of the things that don't get on very well with microwaves - pastry, cookies, muffins, you name it. There's no need to worry about foil or metallic containers either. Cook whatever you like!

They're also easy to clean - and they use a lot less energy than standard ovens. What more do you want from a device that costs a fraction of a conventional oven's cost and fits on your counter top?

https://quickhomelife.com/cooking-with-a-halogen-oven

No comments:

Post a Comment